refound this in my Kundalini Yoga recipe book literally just a minute before coming on here:
17 pitted dates
3/4 cup mixed nuts and seeds best to have a mixture of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, brazils, almonds, walnuts or pecans but you can use any.
3/4 cup of coco or carob powder
* place dates in bowl, cover with just boiling water for a few minutes.
* Drain dates, reeserve liquid, place dates in food processor add half the reserved liquid and process at medium speed.
* Slowly pour in nut and seed mix add carob/coco powder and a little more water if nessecary to form a rough paste - careful not to add so much water it makes the mixture too sticky to roll into smooth balls with you hands.
* remove past from processor to a glass bowl, chill for roughly an hour
* when chilled tear off small portions about size of walnut and roll between hands.
* to finish, roll each ball in the coconut.
Can be refrigerated or eaten straight away.
Sat nam! Or bon appetit!
Much love x