Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parent's, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi, 
i was wondering if anyone knew of and good organic/sustainable online clothing stores for children of 8 years and over. The ones that I seem to find are very ‘loud’ in colour. I love the website mama owl and always find great stuff for my youngest, but it’s incredibly hard to find stuff for my older child. Any help would be great

Hi Sarah, 

I did some research on this for a feature earlier this year and, I agree, there’s not a lot to choose from! 

However, Cambridge Baby has some nice, subtle stuff for 6 years and over and older teenagers will probably like the H&M Conscious range 

Thank you so much for this. I had no idea that H&M did a conscious range.
Such a shame there isn’t more websites. my older son has really bad excema , so I like to look for products that won’t irritate his skin, including clothing.

There’s also some nice stuff at Little mooshoo  and I love Boys&Girls; – they’re in the upcoming issue of The Green Parent too! 

Share this with friends

Recent Posts