5 Reasons to Love Oscha Slings
- Oscha Slings provide ergonomic positioning for your baby.
- Ethically made in the British Isles using responsibly sourced yarns.
- Carry your baby in comfort and style.
- Choose from woven wraps, ring slings and half buckle (soft structured carriers).
- Choose from a beautiful range of patterns and colourways.
Art & design is what makes Scottish company Oscha Slings stand out from the crowd, their unique patterns designed in-house & their collaborations with talented artists ensures there is always something new on the horizon to suit everyone. You can wear your baby in comfort and style with Oscha’s woven wraps, ring slings and soft structured carriers. Each sling has been carefully developed with optimum positioning and comfort for baby & parent in mind. They are soft & adjustable, making them perfect from birth, through to toddlerhood & beyond. All of their slings are woven in the British Isles and made in their Scottish workshop from the highest quality & responsibly sourced yarns. Founded in 2010 by father and daughter team Zoe & Mike Masters, Oscha Slings was the first woven sling company in the United Kingdom. They are passionate about providing high quality, beautiful slings for parents & carers.