5 Reasons to Love The College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Full and part time course options - flexibility
- A rewarding career, improving your health + helping others
- Practical experience gained whilst you study
- Lecturers are qualified natural health practitioners
- Multiple opportunities after qualifying
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is the UK’s largest,
most highly respected and well known training provider in a range of natural
therapies. College locations include, London, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton,
Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester.
Our Diploma Courses include, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine,
Acupuncture, Naturopathy and CNM Natural Chef. Our Naturopathy Foundation
Courses (Biomedicine and Naturopathy Study), form the basis of our training and
provide CNM students with a firm grasp of Naturopathic therapies, which helps
you decide what subject to specialise in. For those studying Nutrition Courses
(Naturopathic Nutrition), Naturopathy Study and Naturopathic Principles are
CNM is dedicated to training successful and qualified
practitioners, with courses fully recognised by the relevant regulating bodies.
also offers Short and Postgraduate Courses in a variety of topics, view our
website to find out more.