5 Reasons to Love The Woodland Trust
- A tree or woodland dedication in a Woodland Trust wood will grow with your child and last for generations .
- Tree and woodland dedications provide much-needed homes for UK wildlife.
- Each dedication of trees or woodland is unique to your child.
- All Woodland Trust woods are free, so you and your family can visit your dedications whenever you wish.
- Every dedication comes with a personalised certificate and wood information leaflet telling you all about the wood and how to find it – all from a suggested donation of just £15.
Wouldn’t you like your family to grow up loving the natural world around them? A tree or woodland dedication in a Woodland Trust wood is a wonderful way of introducing children to our beautiful natural environment and a meaningful way of welcoming a new baby to the world.
Long after all the cuddly toys have been packed away in the loft, and the knitted hats and booties have been handed down, your child’s tree will still be growing – creating a much-needed home for wildlife in a wood you can visit and enjoy whenever you wish.
Choose from a variety of locations around the country all open for you to visit for free. Each dedication comes with a personalised certificate and a wood information leaflet telling you about the chosen wood and how to find the area where your dedication is. You can dedicate from a suggested donation of just £15.
The Woodland Trust is the UK’s largest conservation charity and stands up for woods, trees and wildlife. All money made from tree and woodland dedications goes towards achieving the Woodland Trust’s vision of a UK rich in native woods and trees, for people and wildlife.