It can be difficult to know which to choose and why, so we’ve listed our top 5 to help you make a start:
5. Essential Care Baby Shampoo. Clean and fresh smelling, this shampoo is also a very gentle cleaner. It leaves hair soft and clean and is so gentle that it doesn’t work all that well on greasy adult hair which means it isn’t harsh enough to strip away natural oils. Suitable for everyday use.
4. Little Green Sheep Organic Baby Shampoo. A little known brand we discovered and fell in love with. Leaves hair feeling super soft and kissable, it is also gentle enough to be used every day.
3. Green People Organic Children Shampoo. We are always impressed with Green People products in this house as their quality is consistent and we have yet to dislike any of their products. This shampoo is no exception. The smell isn’t anything to write home about but it’s gentle, mild on delicate eyes and cleans beautifully. Suitable for every day use.
2. Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash. Burts Bees products are another firm favourite here. I absolutely loved the smell of this product and though it was a little more harsh a cleaner than I would have liked, it is still mild enough for most children and gentle on the eyes.
1. Neal’s Yard Remedies Bath and Baby Shampoo . A gorgeous smelling shampoo. Lightly fragrant and not too strong, I have looked forward to using this product and loved the lingering smell in my little one’s hair. This shampoo is mild on delicate eyes and sensitive skin. It is a gentle but effective cleaner and leaves no build up behind, suitable for daily use but definitely not needed.