5. Green People Nappy Cream Baby Balm (99.99% Organic). Green People products are specially formulated for people with allergies. A soothing, reliable cream with a balmy texture. www.greenpeople.co.uk
4. Essential Care Organic Soothing Salve (100% Organic).. Deeply nourishing and soothing, great to carry around for a variety of ailments. Applies easily, helps to soothe minor rashes and prevents further irritations. Suitable for daily use. www.essential-care.co.uk
3. Natalia Baby Bottom Butter (100% Organic). Smells beautiful and applies evenly and melts on the skin, great as a regular barrier for babies with sensitive skin and for soothing irritated areas of skin. Oily but light, lasts well between changes. www.vitaltouch.com
2. Bentley Organic Baby Nappy Balm (Over 95% Organic). A rich, buttery balm that will leave baby’s delicate skin feeling soft and protected. Soothes minor irritations but works best as a regular barrier cream. A little goes a long way and can also be used on other skin problems. Excellent quality. www.bentleyorganic.com
1. Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream (92% Organic). Our absolute favourite nappy cream. This has been used on just about every skin complaint in our home with great success (ranging from the obvious nappy rashes to eczema and even allergic reactions). It is quite thick and best used for rashes, blisters and other nappy complaints rather than on a daily basis. A miracle healer! www.weleda.co.uk
Whether you’re looking for a nappy cream for your allergy prone baby, a regular natural cream for sensitive skin or a solution to a really sore looking rash – there’s something in here for everyone. Persistent nappy rashes and rashes that don’t go away within a few days (or immediately under a glass tumbler) could be a sign that further investigation is needed. Please contact your doctor if you have any concerns.