• Coffee beans/freshly ground coffee beans
• A knob of grass-fed butter (Kerrygold)
• A dollop of heavy whipping cream
1. Make your coffee as usual, in your coffee maker (instant won’t do at all)
2. Rather than the usual milk, sugar etc. add the butter and heavy whipping cream.
3. Stir and enjoy.
It’s incredibly simple, but oh so delicious. The butter gives the coffee real depth and a rich silky texture. And, combined with the cream, the fats will fill you up and give your body a great early morning energy boost (alongside the caffeine of course). High quality coffee beans are also responsible for helping to release fat cells making them easier to break down with a little light exercise. So, if you like to work out – the best time to do it is within a few hours of your bulletproof coffee (or BPC as it’s known in various communities).
Still not convinced? Give it a try! It’s not nearly so weird tasting as it sounds.