• 1 Avocado
• 3 tbsp cocoa powder
• 3 large strawberries
• 2 tbsp tinned coconut milk
• 3 tbsp honey (approx.)
• Mash avocado
• Add all ingredients except honey to a food process and mix until smooth (may take up to 10 minutes)
• Add honey, one tablespoon at a time, and taste regularly until sweetened to taste.
• Chill for 30 minutes before adding to cakes
• Keep cakes in a cool, dry place once frosted
Are you Dairy-Free, Sugar-free, Paleo or just looking for something a bit different on your cupcakes? You’ve come to the right place, because I’ve spent the best part of a year experimenting to find a cupcake frosting that my veg-phobic, sugar loving toddler will eat and I have to say I’m rather impressed with myself. Filled with brain boosting fats, antioxidants and a healthy dose of vitamin c – you can be sure that this tasty treat is not only delicious, but oh-so-good for you and your little ones too.