1. Homeopathic remedy: Teetha, from £6.29, beamingbaby.co.uk
Teething Granules by Nelsons, containing the homeopathic remedy Chamomilla 6c offer relief from teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething - sore gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
2. Personalised Teething ring, £15, nibbling.co.uk
These gorgeous teething rattles are made entirely of medical grade food safe silicone and FSC beech wood. Adding a name makes a special gift for a new baby.
3. Colour Pop Silicone Teething Toy, £8.99, blossomandbear.com
This lovely teething toy is a sweet and simple design for little ones. It can be cooled in the fridge or freezer to make it a great soothing solution for teething babies. The contrast in colour will grasp their attention whilst being easy to hold.
4. Polished Rainbow Amber Necklace, £13.50, etsy.com/uk/shop/TheAmberFairy
Amber, when warmed, releases oil containing succinic acid. Baltic amber has higher levels than other ambers, which makes it the best for therapeutic purposes. Succinic acid works to block pain and inflammation.
5. Three Bamboo/Organic Cotton Muslin Dribble Bibs, £8.99, merrygorounduk.co.uk
Made from 70% Bamboo 30% Organic Cotton these bibs have two layers of muslin to absorb moisture but keep babies skin dry. They are soft yet hard wearing and the light fabric is less bulky than traditional bibs, perfect for smaller babies. There’s double popper fastening at back.
6. Organic Cat Comforter, £24.99, merrygorounduk.co.uk
Soft cat comforter with fluffy velour belly – an excellent sleeping friend for your little one. Suitable from birth. Made from organic cotton and organic merino woo.l