“The NHS advise all children between six months and five years old have a daily supplement of vitamins A, C and D. As a paediatric dietitian and award-winning children’s nutritionist I like Nature & Nurture Baby & Child Vitamins as these are the ONLY ones that provide the exact levels advised by the NHS for infants.They are also free from additives, vegan friendly and the dose is tiny so it’s really easy to use.”- Sarah Almond-Bushell, The Children’s Nutritionist.
· Unique & gentle formula meeting all the NHS & Department of Health recommendations for infant supplementation.
· The vitamin D in Nature & Nurture is vitamin D3 which is the most efficient type for babies’ bodies.
· They are free from all nasties, including colours, flavourings, artificial sweeteners and refined sugar.
· Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
· Made in the UK.
· Bottle contains 60 doses, lasting twice as long as other leading brands.
· No peanut oil, alcohol or lactose, and gluten-free.
· Aside from vitamins A, C and D3 the only other ingredients are water and glycerine (necessary to keep the product fresh).
· Only the advised levels of the Department of Health recommended vitamins are included so there’s no unnecessary, excessive or potentially harmful over-supplementation.
· You only give a tiny dose and it tastes great!
“This makes sure my son’s only getting the vits he needs with none of the other rubbish, plus he clearly loves the taste as he keeps trying to insist I give him more!”- Caroline
Find Nature & Nurture Baby & Child Vitamins here