• 1 handful of Kale
• 3 large carrots
• ½ a cabbage
• 1 onion
• 5 eggs
• ½ cup coconut flour
• Sesame oil
• 1 tbsp Honey
• 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 tbsp Rice wine
• 2 tsp Soy Sauce
• 1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
• ½ tsp ground ginger
• Sesame Seeds
• Thinly slice vegetables into ribbons.
• Add sliced vegetables to a large bowl and mix together with coconut flour, eggs and a pinch of salt.
• In a separate bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients and put to one side.
• Heat your frying pan with sesame oil and add mixture, one ladle-full at a time, to the pan. Your pancakes should be roughly ½” thick at the most.
• Cook for 3-4 minutes on one side, toss and cook on the opposite side until roughly 30-60 seconds after the edges start to brown.
• Serve with a drizzle of your oriental sauce and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Serves: 2 adults, add half again for 2 small children or double up for older children/teens.