• 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• 1 tin coconut milk
• ½ cup maple syrup
• A couple of drops of peppermint oil
• Add the coconut milk and cocoa powder to a pan, whisk together for a few minutes until smooth.
• Place on the hob and gently warm though, do not boil.
• Add the honey (more or less than stated, to taste) and peppermint oil, then mix through until the mixture darkens. Do not bring to the boil, remove when warm enough for your liking.
Serves: 2 adults and 2 children – this is very rich, so a little goes a long way.