First, you will need to reduce your pumpkin flesh to a puree by baking in the oven for an hour (covered in foil) and then blending.
• 200g dark chocolate (check for milk, cheaper brands tend to add milk products)
• 1 cup coconut cream
• 3 eggs
• ½ cup pumpkin puree
• ¼ cup honey
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp nutmeg
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
1. In a bowl, over a pan of simmering water, gently melt together the chocolate and coconut cream
2. Remove from the heat and add remaining ingredients, except for the eggs. Mix well.
3. Add each egg individually and combine.
4. Grease a baking tray with coconut oil and pour in the mixture.
5. Bake at 180 for 30-35 minutes