• 200g dark chocolate
• 1 cup coconut flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 3 tbsp coconut oil
• 2/3 cup maple syrup
• 1 tsp ground ginger
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 4 eggs
• Preheat the oven to 180
• In a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water, gently melt the chocolate with the coconut oil
• Take the bowl off of the heat and mix in the coconut flour, baking powder, maple syrup and ground spices with a pinch of salt.
• Mix in each egg, one by one
• If the mixtures appears very thick and stodgy, add a little water until you reach a thick yet easy to mix texture
• Pour into a well greased baking tray, or little cupcake moulds for mini Christmas cakes!
• Pop in the oven for 25 minutes (don’t over bake or they won’t be squidgy)