- 1 ½ cups almond meal (or ground almonds)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract / 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- ¼ cup olive oil or macadamia nut oil
- ¼ cup milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or organic maple syrup
Preheat oven to 160 C/320 F.
Combine almond meal, cocoa and baking powder.
Add the eggs, oil, vanilla, milk and honey then mix well to form a smooth batter.
Spoon into 12 small individual cupcake tins.
Bake for 25 minutes until puffed and cooked through – make sure not to overcook.
Serve alone or topped with greek yoghurt or raspberry puree.
Adapted from Teresa Cutter’s The Healthy Chef; Purely Delicious ebook