Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi there,
i’m pretty new to the forum thing, but thought i’d give it a go!
I help run a Steiner parent and child group in Barnstaple, North Devon. We are really interested in setting up a school - small, family run Steiner (inspired..?) school.
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this - if anyone here is from or lives near the area.
Any responses would be great!!
Thanks you

Barnstaple would be a bit far for us but being as the other Steiner schools are Exeter and Totnes I imagine you’d be well received!

GP LETS member #130

DD1 May 08, DD2 April 10, DS born on our 4th wedding anniversary, 07-07-11!

“YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE,... UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE”

http://ayearofmeals.wordpress.com/ I’m blogging my meals for a year!

Ooh - interesting! I live in Ilfracombe smile

A little too far for us too but I think you’ll have plenty of take up!

“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead; tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”
~~~Groucho Marx~~~~~

that’s good to hear, thank you! if you’d like more info. about our group or want to be involved with the set up of something like this, please let me know
xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts