Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

we have been saving our jiffy bags for years now and although we use some of them, we have more than we need. here is my problem, do i put them on freecycle etc with my name and address on the front?
anyone on here want them? ha!
x

lucky Mum to two daughters aged 6 and 3.
http://greenbabies-missking.blogspot.com/

I must admit, it had never crossed my mind that it would be a problem giving them away with my name and address on.  I always stick mine on freecycle.  Lots of people using Ebay like to use them.

I’d never thought about that either i suppose, if the freecycler knows your name and collects from your house they will have the information anyway. I wouldn’t worry too much. I tend to re-use mine and I’d like to think they get re-used again so lots of people have my address!!

Sarah x

I shouldn’t think it would be a problem as they get most if not all of that info when they come to collect, but if you’re worried just cross your info off or put a sticker or something over the mailing label before you freecycle.

New mum learning day by day

ourfamilyfromztoa.blogspot.com
eco-faith.org

I tend to cross it all out with a black marker before I reuse.

Nelly x

Share this with friends

Recent Posts