Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Really hoping someone can make use of this. I have a used set of:

- 20 organic cotton terry nappies (they are clean but a bit crunchy and there is some light staining on some of them as we only use eco balls - I’m sure a stronger washing powder and/or a bit of sunshine will get it out)
- 5 newborn and 5 size 1 waterproof imse vimse nappy wraps (were £10 each, like motherease but with organic cotton on the outside, again clean but some staining)
- a few rolls of 100 nappy liners,
- a pack of nappy nippas and a pack of nappy pins
- mesh bag for nappy bucket
plus an almost full pack of nature care size 1 disposable eco nappies

It is a massive bin bag full and really heavy so I can’t post it - would anyone be interested in collecting? We are in RG26, Bramley (20 min north of basingstoke, 25 mins south or Reading).

Michelle

Do something worthwhile this half term

We are looking for children aged 7-12 years and their primary caregiver to take part in research at the University of Reading in which you and your child will complete some puzzles, games and questionnaires and talk about some memories together.

All parents taking part will receive £25 as a token of thanks

For more info email Michelle .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Requesting information does not mean an obligation to take part

Do you know I was saying to hubby that every time I’m running low on nappy liners someone always posts selling some!

Would you be happy to sell me just the liners?  Let me know how much you want for them plus postage!

xx

GP LETS member #130

DD1 May 08, DD2 April 10, DS born on our 4th wedding anniversary, 07-07-11!

“YOU’LL NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE,... UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE”

http://ayearofmeals.wordpress.com/ I’m blogging my meals for a year!

How much would you want for the mesh bag Michelle? I’ve never seen one about near me and could really do with one!

Adventures of a Little Roo

Waterbirthed/cloth-bottomed/semi-BLW/co-sleeping/breastfeeding/wrap-loving tired and cranky Mama to my babies’ guardian angel Jaia (25/6/03 RIP), my gorgeous preemie Jakeybear (4/05) and munchable Little Roo (8/10)

They love you, relax into that

Share this with friends

Recent Posts