Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

am i the only one??????

Hello!!! I live in the Neath valley, about 20mins from Swansea.  Not technically Welsh having moved here from cambridgeshire 8 years ago.  I am mum to 3 children, Harry 5, Seren 2.5 and Holly 3mths.  Whereabouts in Wales are you?

Paula
x

phew, i thought i was the only green welsh mum!!
im in pembrokeshire - bit far from you. i love the name seren by the way smile my daughter is Brianna, and she is almost 2 now.
I used to work in neath a few years ago - in the safeway :o

me me me me too !!!
I am in Cardiff, Bailey is 4 1/2 and spawn is due in 4 weeks

when life gives you a rainy day play in the puddles !!!
mum to 4 sons 13,7,4 and 2
a daughter 8 years ,
and always in my heart my angel xx

Hi, I live in Ceredigion

Hey,
I am in Cardiff (round the corner from Jen). Will be back in N Wales in November Paula (Bangor> maybe we could meet halfway. Ecomum are you involved in SWHEN? Met someone with a little girl with the same name in Cafe jr, is it you?
Leah x

[quote author=madmummy link=topic=180.msg2495#msg2495 date=1184183293]
Hey,
I am in Cardiff (round the corner from Jen). Will be back in N Wales in November Paula (Bangor> maybe we could meet halfway. Ecomum are you involved in SWHEN? Met someone with a little girl with the same name in Cafe jr, is it you?
Leah x

No, not me sorry! what is SWHEN?

Sorry ecomum. Its the South Wales Home education network. Only met with them once but wwe are thinking about home educating for a couple of years i.e. delay starting school. We also move around al lot (every year) so would prefer to wait until we settle down to start kids in school. But none of this is for certain!!
Leah

I'm in mid Powys, is there anybody near here?

Caroline

[quote author=carolinecollard link=topic=180.msg2598#msg2598 date=1184403551]
I'm in mid Powys, is there anybody near here?

Caroline

Where in mid Powys?  We're sort of North East of Aberystwyth, about 13 miles ish from Machynlleth and maybe 20 miles from Llangurig (Can you tell I don't drive?  Distances are not my strong point!)

I'm in Rhayader. I don't drive either, we are about 10 miles from Llangurig, I think!!

Caroline

Rhayader is where we stop for chips on the way back from the Royal Welsh!  smile

Yes, we don't usually go anywhere during the Royal Welsh, the bus service is chaos!! Pop in when you're passing if you want.

Caroline

Another one in Wales here, also Ceredigion - close to Aberystwyth. xx

Hi Shinglepeople, I'm near Aber too.

Hi I live in Llantwit Major, mid-south wales, near Barry.
Would love to meet some green people….

Share this with friends

Recent Posts