Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Anyone going to the Sunrise festival 21-24 June this year? I’ve just booked tickets for me, DP, the baby and a friend, would be nice to meet if any of you are going!

Liz grin x

Druid, boat-dwelling, home educating mum of DD1 (11), Aspie DS (9) and baby DD2 (2), & part-time step-mum to 2 stepdaughters, 9 and 7.

Yes we are!  I’m so glad you are too ... have you been before?  We haven’t but ditched our usual festi as it was rubbish last year plus really want to be surrounded be lovely likeminded folk for Solstice.  Not booked tickets yet ... do they sell out fast?

Much love x

http://organicfamilylove.blogspot.com/

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am
thankful that thorns have roses

Mamma to Zander River nearly 5, Gaia Arwen Sky nearly 3

I have been a few times now. I love it such a wonderful atmosphere.

when life gives you a rainy day play in the puddles !!!
mum to 4 sons 13,7,4 and 2
a daughter 8 years ,
and always in my heart my angel xx

Fantastic! I haven’t been before but heard good things about it. Hopefuly we can make plans to meet up sometime nearer the time!

Liz grin x

Druid, boat-dwelling, home educating mum of DD1 (11), Aspie DS (9) and baby DD2 (2), & part-time step-mum to 2 stepdaughters, 9 and 7.

I saw this thread the other day and thought I would love to go, but just not possible.  But we have thought as this year will be our last Uk summer and sunrise is a festy that we have always wanted to go to, that we will work it our some how!  Yippee!  We haven’t got tickets yet, and have missed out on the extra solstice day ticket, but will be there for the rest!

Look forward to meeting you there:)

I’m not sure we are going now, my boyfriend wants to go to Shambala instead :( he’s got the purse strings so I am going with that, it’s closer to us too - he prefers not to drive so far for festi’s (getting old!).  Hopefully make it there one year soon though.  much love x x x

http://organicfamilylove.blogspot.com/

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am
thankful that thorns have roses

Mamma to Zander River nearly 5, Gaia Arwen Sky nearly 3

We are not going now either, we realy can’t afford it :(  We will going to a local one instead

Share this with friends

Recent Posts