Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

does anyone use MathsUsee resources at home? A friend has just started using it and i looked at it when visiting the other day.. it seems like a good system..maths makes me freeze and its my weakest subject but i instantly connected with the dvd and actually learned something form the little lessons which were all about numbers 0-9 lol..there was just something about the way it was explained! I’m a visual learner too so the little blocks and seeing the man do it on the screen appealed to me..
Just wondering if anyone else has used it and what they thought of it?
cheers
mummyk x

happy mummy at last to DD born March 2006..and DS born sept 2007..wonderful fabulous gifts. living as green as possible but always striving to be better!home edding and loving it!

LETS no 116

Did you get this in the end? If so what did you think of it?

To dare is to lose ones footing temporarily, to not dare is to lose oneself.

LETS number 137

https://wildheartseducation.wordpress.com/

Hiya
i did get some the Primer (1st stage) stuff..i got it cheap on a HE 2nd hand resources yahoo group..i got the blocks, a workbook and the primer dvd..we have done some of it and i have to say I do like it so far..the kids really got the tens and units concept and have enjoyed fiddling with the blocks a fair bit…i like there being a lesson to watch and then having a go practically afterwards and doing the workbook to cement the ideas.
we made a good start and then we’ve lapsed a bit..funnily enough i was talking about it to somene yesterday too so it must be time to get it out again!
hope that helps
mummyk x
ps you can watch MathUsee videos on youtube to get the idea..

happy mummy at last to DD born March 2006..and DS born sept 2007..wonderful fabulous gifts. living as green as possible but always striving to be better!home edding and loving it!

LETS no 116

Great thanks, will check you tube then:)

To dare is to lose ones footing temporarily, to not dare is to lose oneself.

LETS number 137

https://wildheartseducation.wordpress.com/

Share this with friends

Recent Posts