Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Well over a year ago, I must have changed my settings so that messages I sent were not kept in the ‘Sent’ folder.

Now, I would LIKE to change that and have a copy of my sent messages saved in the ‘Sent’ box, but cannot find the section in which to change these preferences!

Any help would be gratefully received! smile

Blue-haired crunchy Mama to Ru (5 yrs), Pixie Willow (3 years) and Baby Gaia (7 months).

Check out the new MamaPixie.com

MamaPixie on ETSY!

MamaPixie on FACEBOOK!

I have the same problem but I don’t think I ever change the settings.just am not able to keep any messages in the sent folder. So following with interest.

I don’t think you can do that as a permanent thing as I have the same trouble… But you can click an option when actually sending each message that then keeps it,,, but you need to remember to click it at the time of writing it. xxx

Then WHY have a ‘Sent’ folder as well as an ‘Inbox’ folder?!

Plus, I have enough emails to deal with. Is it too much to ask that my ‘Sent’ folder does it’s job and keeps my GP messages in the GP messaging system?

wink

Blue-haired crunchy Mama to Ru (5 yrs), Pixie Willow (3 years) and Baby Gaia (7 months).

Check out the new MamaPixie.com

MamaPixie on ETSY!

MamaPixie on FACEBOOK!

Share this with friends

Recent Posts