Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Trying to puzzle out something for my mum for Christmas.  I’m trying to crochet her a wreath off attic 24 but I would like to give her something for her to use as well.  She loves knitting and crochet and I was thinking something along these lines (other than patterns and requests!).  She was at yarndale a couple of months back and treated herself to some pretty crochet needles and a wooden thing you put your wool on while knitting to stop it tangling, but I have no idea where to look.  She also already has knitting bags and wool bags.  Any suggestions from you crafty mamas please?

Mother to Harry (6) and Oliver (4) and Hannah who arrived at 5.57pm on Friday 10th May 2013

http://adventuresofthreelittlemonkeys.blogspot.co.uk/ - our new blog, Three Little Monkeys

I made my Mum a shawl for Christmas, and bought a brooch for it from etsy that has decorations on it that can be removed and used as knitting markers/spacers. It’s made from thick copper wire and glass beads. I want one for myself actually!
If you are interested I’ll try to find the link smile

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

What about a knotting needle and/or crochet hook roll? I had one made as a gift with vintage fabric and ribbon and I really treasure it xx

Little Miss 2007 Mr Moo 2011

GP Lets number 67

Share this with friends

Recent Posts