Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello. I am distraught (yes almost) to find that my favourite blueberry diapers have been dis-continued (apparently several years ago - well ours are 6 years old and on their third bottom!) The current ones just aren’t the same. So . . . . long shot . . . .does anyone have any blueberry diapers they’d like to sell? I’ve tried Ebay. And several online retailers. The ones I’m after are the pocket, one size, with an Aplix fastening (what I call Velcro) and most importantly have a minky cover, not a PUL cover (so they are soft and fleecy). We have several designs - neopolitan spots and chocolate blue spots, but any pattern will do. I have lots of stuffable inserts so it’s just the nappy bit I’m after.
Fingers crossed!
Catherine

Happy mum to two girls, 3 year old and 5 month old.
Trying to really slow down my life to make space for our family to grow together

Yes I have a couple that I really don’t like !! You are free to have them if you pm me your address I will post than on to you

when life gives you a rainy day play in the puddles !!!
mum to 4 sons 13,7,4 and 2
a daughter 8 years ,
and always in my heart my angel xx

Ooh a saviour! Thanks Jennifer - I have PM’d you (I hope - first time I’ve done that)
Catherine

Happy mum to two girls, 3 year old and 5 month old.
Trying to really slow down my life to make space for our family to grow together

Share this with friends

Recent Posts