Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Our little one has been out of nappies for a long time and I have been clearing the loft of things and just need these gone.

Bambino Mio Nappies - <7kg (<16lb)  x 7   £10 plus postage
                        - 7 - 16kg   x12   £15 plus postage

Bambino Mio outers(Covers)  - 5 - 7kg (11 - 16 lbs)  x4   £10 plus postage
                                - 7 - 9kg (16 -21 lbs) x4   £10 plus postage

Motherease Covers Rikki Size Medium x 2   £10 plus postage

Mothercare Smart Nappy Starter Pack (Small)  6 - 13 lb (3-6kg)  includes 7 covers and 9 reusable pads (small to medium pads)  also I medium cover.  (Pack usually comes with 4 nappy outers and 8 reusable pads) - £20 plus postage I bought these for £39.99.

I also have a Maclaren Techno xt footmuff in grey which I am selling for £20 plus postage, I originally paid £45 for it.

Hello just incase you didn’t know there is a site called used nappies .co . Uk that people use to sell nappies. Unfortunately prefold nappies just don’t hold value like some other brands . You might just be better off selling the covers and using the nappies at kitchen cloths .

when life gives you a rainy day play in the puddles !!!
mum to 4 sons 13,7,4 and 2
a daughter 8 years ,
and always in my heart my angel xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts