Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hi, we are getting packed to head off to Barefoot tomorrow, if any of you are coming along and you spot a 10 year old girl wearing a top hat and an 8 year old boy with mad long hair come over and say “hello!” (I’ve got straight brown hair and glasses)
See you there
Gill
X

We will be there again smile  I haven’t started packing but I will…soon!
See you there smile
Lou

Sorry to have missed you guys. Hope you had a great time.
Just sounding out an idea, would you be interested in a red tent there next year?

http://www.justgiving.com/Emma-Symes/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Emma-Symes&utm_campaign=pfp-share

^would you like to sponsor me to trek 26miles over Hadrian’s wall in aid of Macmillan cancer support?

We had an amazing time, it’s so good there for children to run free so we all got to do the workshops we wanted to.
I think a red tent would work really well there- high % of ladies there. (With or without children) and a good sized relaxation/therapy/ alternative area to do it in.
Gill
X

Share this with friends

Recent Posts