Issue 95 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hey, my name is Nicole. I’m 21 and I’m currently pregnant, I’ll be 22 by the time my little one comes along. My baby is due on the 26th of Nov 2014. I’m engaged to a wonderful man who is thrilled, as am I, about having our first child. I live in a village near Stirling in Scotland and my partner plans on moving in with me within the next few months.

I’ve joined this forum to meet other expectant mothers or people who already have children that support and encourage the natural parenting lifestyle. For along time all things natural have applied to me and I see no reason not to make that a part of my babies life as well.

I would like to get to know some people on here around my age who live in the same sort of area as me. We can chat and then if we become friend’s maybe meetup and have play dates with the kids. I would love to create a network of friends with kids that share the same parenting outlook as me, so we can help and support each other.

So don’t be shy, drop me a message and lets chit chat

Share this with friends

Recent Posts