Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

I know there are so many crafty mamas here some of you have Under Rainbows dolls, so I just wanted to share with you that I now have waldorf doll making patterns and waldorf doll clothing patterns (knitted and sewing) available in my etsy shop. And this week I am offering a 10% discount if you use the code SEWHAPPY grin
hugs Laura xx
http://www.etsy.com/ie/your/shops/UnderRainbows

Hello lovely, I was looking to make one of these recently (I’ve added it to my list of things I want to make/create/do!), the link doesn’t work for me though? xx

Oh dear, I wonder why that happened, I hope it works now. My shop is in my siggie as well. I can also make up doll making kits for people so you don’t have to go chasing materials if that is helpful. Just contact me via my etsy page or my Under Rainbows facebook page xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts