Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Anyone have any recommendations for a book that talks about how to get your body healthy again after birth? Had a lovely book called Gentle birth method by Dr. Gowri Motha which discussed exercise, diet and homeopathy, as well as mental preparation for the birth (would anyone be interested in it?) and was looking for something similar post-partum. I don’t expect to be back to my normal size overnight, as some exercise programs claim, but want my body as strong as possible in a years time so I can try conceiving again wink Anything out there that people know about?

Dr gowri motha also wrote this one, which might be a bit of what you are looking for

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0007213050/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1416557323&sr=8-2&pi=SL75

Never thought of looking for another Gowri book - doh! Thank you!

Share this with friends

Recent Posts