Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

I have been searching for like minded people, family Groves, pagan parenting groups but alas cannot find anyrthing near us.
People keep suggesting I start something but I am not in a place for all out organisation as family and personal life are both very busy and distracting smile

Are there any like minded people in theMidlands?
We are in Nuneaton, very close to the A5 and Atherstone, thinking of sorting out some meet ups where everyone can suggest things to do and it could be a collective rather than one person organising x

Any interest, ideas for doing such a thing welcome smile
sarie

Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents,
it was loaned to you by your children.
We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
we borrow it from our Children.

LETS number 64

For those interested but not sure I haveset up a group on fb called Spiral Pixies which will involve families getting together in the midlands inside in the colder months and camping or something similar in the warmer months smile

Come and join us smile

Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents,
it was loaned to you by your children.
We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
we borrow it from our Children.

LETS number 64

Sounds lovely.Wish I lived nearer.x

Mummy to 4

Wish I was nearer also smile

Crunchy hippy vegan mama to four gorgeous boys. Formerly known as bettywobble smile

Blogging again at http://lilpidgesblogspot.blogspot.co.uk/

The bosom of the Mother is the natural pillow of her offspring.

Hi sarie, we are not nearby, but would love to join in a camping experience in the summer months, keep us posted:)

To dare is to lose ones footing temporarily, to not dare is to lose oneself.

LETS number 137

https://wildheartseducation.wordpress.com/

Share this with friends

Recent Posts