Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Going to stay in this year on valentines evening and so I thought I could make a valentines meal for OH and myself for when children are in bed…...but Im slightly stuck on ideas…..I would like it to be a bit special without taking ALL day in the kitchen,Im thinking 3 courses and needs to be vegetarian.He doesnt like aubergine,squash or sweet potato (unfortunately.I love them)
Any bright ideas?? x

Mummy to 4

Do you eat fish ? x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

I was thinking, could you do a meal you both really love (and know how to cook with minimal stress) and then “love it up” a bit- cut heart shapes from the pastry on the top of a pie, dusting of icing sugar/ cocoa using a stencil of your initials on top of pudding, soup starter with sour cream in a heart shape in it?
hope you find inspiration
gill
x

Thanks for the replies,No we dont eat fish.
Loving the idea of the ‘loved up ’ favourite meal.Thanks Gill.x

Mummy to 4

Share this with friends

Recent Posts