Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello,

I have been hanging a round for a while, but thought it was time to join all you lovely people on the forum! I live with my husband and daughter who is 4, in Yorkshire, and I work part time. we enjoy being outdoors, and I am trying (and often failing!) to bring my daughter up in the most gentle and respectful way I can. Trying to be greener, and finding much needed inspiration and encouragement on these pages!

Fugl

Welcome Fugl, hope you enjoy it here.
Jez

hello!
we are just south of you , in Lincolnshire.
Gill, Emily and Tomas
x

Hi Fugl,
Welcome!! Its such a lovely forum ,glad you decided to join us.I live in Devon with my OH and 4 children.x

Mummy to 4

Hello Fugl, lovely to see you here - welcome x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Croeso from North Wales smile

My website: http://www.uniandjack.co.uk ~ Uni and Jack ~ Rainbow bright unisex organic baby & children’s clothes  
Selling Living Crafts | Maxomorra | Engel | GEGGAMOJA | DUNS Sweden | Piccalilly | LGR organic clothes - cotton & merino ~ 10% off CROESO smile
Uni and Jack on FB ... Facebook Winter sale
jennywrenberry on Instagram

Welcome hellos from another mama in Devon! smile

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

Hello and welcome smile hope you feel at home here.  Waving from the North West.

Hi all,

Thank you for a lovely welcome,

kb77, I know Hornsea, we used to be at Pocklington,and Hornsea was about the closest bit of coast grin we’re a bit further north now, haven’t been to feed the ducks at the Mere for ages!

Share this with friends

Recent Posts