Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello!

Not been on here for yonks, just thought I’d come back as I used to love it here smile

I’m mummy to nearly 7 yr old DS and 4 yr old DD, both Home Educated and I’m trying to be a gentle parent.

Hope to see more of you all!

Ronnie x

smile Mummy to DS born March 08 and DD born July 2010 smile

GP Lets No 119

Hello Ronnie!
I’ve got an almost seven year old and an almost ten year old. They’re both in school and I try to keep things simple at home, lots of down time, children are TV free aside from family film at weekend (been doing this for seven years now I’ve just realised) I try to cook from scratch as much a possible but not all the time, we are vegetarians. While the children are at school I run my Etsy shop! We love going out and about lots, picnics, woodland walks etc. I adore photography too.

http://www.WishCharms.etsy.com
Sterling Silver Charms hand knotted onto hemp or waxed cotton card and set against beautiful keepsake cards with inspiring quotes and words.

http://www.notonthehightstreet.com/wishcharms

Notes on a Waldorf inspired family life:
http://mamauk.typepad.com

hello Ronnie
good to see you back, my LO’s are 8 and 10 now and still home ed too,
Gill
x

Hello Ronnie and Gill , I come and lurk here now and again but I think I have had another 2 kids since ! I now have 5 children and they are home educated . I miss this place too smile as technology has never on I now don’t have to log into a computer to get here now either !!

when life gives you a rainy day play in the puddles !!!
mum to 4 sons 13,7,4 and 2
a daughter 8 years ,
and always in my heart my angel xx

jennifer - 22 February 2015 08:52 PM

Hello Ronnie and Gill , I come and lurk here now and again but I think I have had another 2 kids since ! I now have 5 children and they are home educated . I miss this place too smile as technology has never on I now don’t have to log into a computer to get here now either !!

Hello lovely! Good to know you are still around, last time I heard from you, you were having a major home ed wobble about your eldest and his reading… But as you have 5 at home now I’m guessing all is going well!
Hugs
Gill
x

Gill , Bailey taught himself to read in his own with no input from me in 3 weeks . As for the others , well the first one is always the hardest isn’t it wink

when life gives you a rainy day play in the puddles !!!
mum to 4 sons 13,7,4 and 2
a daughter 8 years ,
and always in my heart my angel xx

jennifer - 01 March 2015 03:23 AM

Gill , Bailey taught himself to read in his own with no input from me in 3 weeks . As for the others , well the first one is always the hardest isn’t it wink

sounds like Tomas, I’m sure they do it on purpose!
Gill
xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts