Issue 89 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

So, we have decided we are officially going to try for bump no.5! Excited! But I haven’t been in the best of health with my digestion, and have feel really out of whack with my PMDD/hormones, I haven’t excercised properly since before the end of the year due to illness, and I was on really strong painkillers for a month (which are now chucked in the bin. lol.)

Do you have any suggestions for supplements I could take to bring me back health-wise, as my diet has been very limited? What else could I do to get my body in the best shape? I am really interested in conscious conception, but can’t really find much online about it (any pointers?).

Maybe we are mad…the twins are only 15 months old…eeek!

Crunchy hippy vegan mama to four gorgeous boys. Formerly known as bettywobble smile

Blogging again at http://lilpidgesblogspot.blogspot.co.uk/

The bosom of the Mother is the natural pillow of her offspring.

We do a lot of juicing which has really changed my health for the better. If you google Jason Vale there is lots of information etc. Also simply walking or doing a fitness DVD is an easy way to get fitter. Good luck with whatever you do and good luck TTC! smile

smile Mummy to DS born March 08 and DD born July 2010 smile

GP Lets No 119

Nettles!! Nettle tea,nettle soup,in pasta sauce? juiced with some apples/carrots?Fresh if possible,but dried or in tincture form is very good too.
They are a fantastic tonic for the body and very nourishing being particularly high in iron and protein.And they are free,which is always a bonus wink
Exercise wise Id recommend yoga.Either at home or at an evening class (dont know if thats a possibility?)
Good luck with TTC!!x

Mummy to 4

No advice but lovely to see you grin Can’t believe how time flies - 15 months old! xx

Ok, so I am juicing, I practice yoga every day, my diet is pretty good, concentrating on ttc now! Where to find the time LOL!

Crunchy hippy vegan mama to four gorgeous boys. Formerly known as bettywobble smile

Blogging again at http://lilpidgesblogspot.blogspot.co.uk/

The bosom of the Mother is the natural pillow of her offspring.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts