Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello, I joined this site a few months ago and have been lurking but have forgotten to introduce myself!  I am a SAHM and have a 17 month old girl and another little girl on the way in October. It’s lovely to have discovered this site as I often feel a bit isolated in terms of my parenting style (cloth nappies, extended breastfeeding, mindful parenting etc) and what my husband affectionately refers to as my ‘cranky’ tendencies and interests (herbalism and foraging, green spirituality and green living, stone circles, insistence on switching the wifi off at night, excitement at discovering a new health food shop etc grin ). We’ve recently moved to Stratford Upon Avon so if anyone lives locally and would like to meet up, please let me know as my little girl and I would love to make new friends!

Mouse x

Hello! *waves*

We live in Devon now having moved here from Warwickshire about 8 years ago. Stratford Upon Avon is so lovely!  smile

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

Hello and welcome!  Hope you feel at home here wink  Waving from further north.

Congratulations on your pregnancy hope all is going well.

Hello hello hello!! Welcome smile xxx

And now mama to William too!

Hello
We’re up and in Lincoln, with my two, dog and hubby
Gill
x

Hello Mouse
Welcome to the forum - hoping you will love it here x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Another wave hello grin Welcome to the forum…I’m in north wales and share lots of interests with you - I look forward to chatting with you more xx

!Hello! Welcome!  Funny I posted a query about wifi and electrohypersensitivity above before I read this and saw you turn the WiFi off at night. You don’t by any chance have any links to research regarding this so you?

Hello,

Look forward to chatting with you. I am just up the road In the Midlands.

Xxxxxx

Hello,

Look forward to chatting with you. I am just up the road In the Midlands.

Xxxxxx

Thanks for the lovely welcome, everyone! I’m looking forward to lots of interesting and inspiring chats on here and getting to know you all!

Skye-Blu, I’m afraid I don’t have any saved links to any formal research re wifi. I tend to read articles on it and then get a bit terrified by it all and forget to save anything. I’ll have a dig around though and see if I can find something. By chance though, I’ve just discovered this lovely online magazine http://www.starflowerpress.com/living/issues/starflower-living-12.pdf and it touches on wifi issues on p.18 and gives a web link to where you can find published research papers. I also believe (and someone please correct me if I’m wrong) France has recently banned wifi from schools so it may be worth googling that and seeing if it will link to any formal research. Worrying stuff!

Mouse xx

Hey smile Welcome smile I’m in Birmingham so not too far smile

Ps Clarastara I saw you the other week at Martineau Gardens but wasn’t sure if you’d recognise me so didn’t come over lol!x

Open All The Boxes

Mommy to Jacob (13.03.04), Joe-Joe (17.01.10) Noah (02.03.11) and Thomas (19.05.13)

Taking baby steps towards a more sustainable, conscientious lifestyle.

http://myfreerangethree.wordpress.com/

Croeso from North Wales

My website: http://www.uniandjack.co.uk ~ Uni and Jack ~ Rainbow bright unisex organic baby & children’s clothes  
Selling Living Crafts | Maxomorra | Engel | GEGGAMOJA | DUNS Sweden | Piccalilly | LGR organic clothes - cotton & merino ~ 10% off CROESO smile
Uni and Jack on FB ... Facebook Winter sale
jennywrenberry on Instagram

Share this with friends

Recent Posts