Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

I’m reading Lark Rise to Candleford.its okay, I’m only about 1/4 of the way through so hoping it’ll improve a bit. Seeking recommendations for similar nostalgic cosy reads ready for those lovely candlelit Autumn evenings if anyone has any?

What about you? Xx

Nearly finished Cave in the Snow (Vicki Mackenzie) who shuts herself away in a retreat for 12 years, and lives in a cave in order to attain enlightenment.It’s great, I should have finished it by now but always something else to do!

I have also just started a life as a Hermit (reading it that is, not living like one, although sometimes I do see the appeal) !!

Can’t wait for those candlelit evenings ! x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Ive just started one of Veronika Robinsons novels, Bluey’s Cafe, too early to comment on it yet but its set in a café by the Sea in Australia, so it ticks my chilled out summer reading boxes!

To dare is to lose ones footing temporarily, to not dare is to lose oneself.

LETS number 137

https://wildheartseducation.wordpress.com/

‘The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists’ My dad says it should be compulsory reading for everyone.  It is very very good but a slow burner - makes me feel wealthy and is a real thinking novel…oh and my teen fiction indulgence easy read for when bedtime is invariably late, The Perks of Being a Wallflower’, not as good as ‘Will Greyson, Will Greyson’ which you all absolutely should get your hands in, it is hilarious - love John Green
x

Just finshed reading Voyageurs by Margaret Elphinstone a fascinating read about Quakers and Canada in the early 1800s which was at war with North America.  The Voyageurs were the traders who moved furs and other goods up and down the rivers by canoes.

Not sure what I am going to read next off to the library tomorrow to find something.  wink

Share this with friends

Recent Posts