Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

We have been working through .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)free art class for kids, and ds has really enjoyed it. Previously, he has enjoyed some of the videos from art for kids hub , so I’m noticing a trend that he enjoys watching art videos, he seems to be more willing to get stuck in if he has watched someone else do it, rather than me (probably because I’m not arty at all!).

I’m trying to find some other online art tutorials that are video based, and free ideally, does anyone know of any?

TIA,
K xx

Not free, but http://www.artventure.com.au/ is amazing. I can’t remember if you home ed, but if you do there’s a great offer if you join the popart home education group on facebook - it works out around £16/year depending on the exchange rate. Well worth it! Give me a shout if you need links xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts