Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

It’s a wonderful bright autumnal day here - I’m having another sneaky cup of tea before heading out with the dogs.
Autumn is here and I love it.
Have a good day everyone x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

I’m loving the more autumnal weather we are getting now too smile 
We are having a lovely gentle start to the day before heading off for a play date. Love Fridays as they lead into the start of family days for us smile

Mummy to 4 little pixies: Seren (feb 08), Merri (may 09), Nerys (june 11) & Lyra (April 13)

http://www.crystals-and-ice.co.uk/ My sister’s amazing bead shop

We are hoping the sunshine will last all weekend as we are off to Shrewsbury Folk Festival, really excited!  smile

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing smile

Happy Friday!! I can’t wait for DH to come home and begin a lovely long weekend…I’ve missed him more than usual this week.

Today its lovely and sunny, having a long lazy breakfast this morning, I’m not sleeping all that well and its taking me a while to get going!

Going to stick washing on in a mo, wash a mountain of dishes, do a bit of tidying and cleaning. Ds’ plans for the day include some art (think we’ll do some Daisy Yellow paper prompts) a walk with bubbles, cake and books. Sounds like my kinda day wink xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts