Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

I am not a good baker but I am looking for easy cake/ bun / scone recipes. Particularly healthy or low sugar but anything easy would be good. To put in the kids lunch boxes. Thank you.

What about brownies or lemon drizzle tray bake?
Carrot muffins
Blueberry muffins very easy and very tasty x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

The sweet potato brownies from ‘deliciously ella’ are amazing and gluten/diary/sugar free

If you can hold of a copy of Nigella Lawson’s How to be a Domestic Goddess I can recommend the scones, banana muffins and Madeira cake recipes in the book.  All really quick and easy to make wink

Do you want easy to prepare (not many steps/ingredients) or full proof?  I’ve got a boiled fruit cake recipe (you boil the fruit before you bake) which is moist and yummy and very forgiving.  I’ve forgotten various ingreatdiants and it still turns out yummy!

I’d like the fruit cake recipe please akaeab x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts