Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Has anyone read them or reading them ? X

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

I read them as a teenager and loved them!  That was a long time ago so not sure what I would think of them now….....

Yes, Ive read a few and I’m reading one now. To me, they are cosy reads, they are not taxing to my tired brain at night, they are interesting but not exciting….I look forward to being wrapped up with blankets and a hot water bottle and one of the books. I like different genres for different times/moods, and this is what I read Miss Read for! x

I love Miss Read too and agree that they are a nice cosy escape. Haven’t read one for a bit so think I might revisit during the autumn evenings smile

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

I think that’s why I was drawn to them, the fact that they are simple calm reads that you can curl up with x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

hmmm…never heard of them…off to google them!

Share this with friends

Recent Posts