Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

I was last on the forum in February this year big surprise Some people might remember me but I’ll reintroduce myself as I’m sure there are lots of new members now. I’m a married SAHM to two boys who are 8 and 2 and I’m expecting my third baby in April. Our eldest son was home educated until April this year but he now attends a little school in a local village. I’m looking forward to re-connecting with people on here grin

“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”- From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran

Hello lovely to have you back!  smile  Congratulations on your pregnancy hope all is going well!

Hello Hazelnut and welcome back smile

My website: http://www.uniandjack.co.uk ~ Uni and Jack ~ Rainbow bright unisex organic baby & children’s clothes  
Selling Living Crafts | Maxomorra | Engel | GEGGAMOJA | DUNS Sweden | Piccalilly | LGR organic clothes - cotton & merino ~ 10% off CROESO smile
Uni and Jack on FB ... Facebook Winter sale
jennywrenberry on Instagram

Share this with friends

Recent Posts