Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Lovely mama to even up the swap and then we are good to go….

Any takers ...... ? Xx

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

If it’s me coming in late that’s upset numbers I can come out and join in the next one, it’s not a problem. ????

“We are all molded and remolded by those who have loved us and, though that love may pass, we remain, none the less, their work. No love, no friendship can ever cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark upon it forever.” Francois Mauriac, French novelist (1885-1970)

Claire, Mummy to Eilidh (10) and Andrew (7)

http://writingaboutnature.blogspot.com

No its fine my lovely
I’ve got your partner sorted and will send details later today x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Hooray !! We are all sorted {(hopefully) If I have missed anybody out please let me know

Thanks Mama’s for joining in, a happy bit of fun for us all xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts