Issue 90 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

So, tell me, what sort of things would people be putting in a package for a Valetines swap? I need some inspiration. I would also like to do something for my recipient that I know that they would like but I don’t really know her well.

Hmmmm I am pondering this too !

Maybe something relaxing like some special tea, candles, hand cream, a book or a couple of balls of wool to knit something nice with ?

Actually don’t let my partner see this as she might just know what she is getting !!  wink

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Good ideas but so you know your swap partner knits? Any ideas what sort of book? You see, maybe I think too much. smile

Just an idea- a few swaps ago, everyone wrote a few sentences about themselves, hobbies, favourite colours, allergies, etc, really helped decide what would be appreciated.
Gill
x

Hi All, I recently did a swap and included some knitting wool and needle splus a link to a knitting video on you tube incase they could not knit and some advanced ones incase they did knit etc. The recipient loved it and taught herself smile hope that helps?!?
Btw whoever has me, no allergies or dislikes, am very eclectic and easy going smile
Xxxx

Thanks Gill, brilliant idea. I would like to know how many children and what ages incase I am super organised to find something to pop in for them.

I like natural earthy and simple things but I also love blues. I am allergic to anything the comes into contact with my face. :/

I’m easy grin Not allergic to anything, and will love anything and everything I receive <3 xx

dandelion-and-daisy - 22 January 2016 01:33 AM

I’m easy grin Not allergic to anything, and will love anything and everything I receive <3 xx

Same here ! Xx

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Just for some ideas, I’m vegan and love: knitting and crochet especially with hand spun; Art; yoga; crystals; gardening; cooking; handmade goodness to name but a few! Colourwise I like natural, earthy hues - autumnals and greens tongue wink

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

Share this with friends

Recent Posts