Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

I have received the most loveliest of presents today from my swap partner.
I am so touched by her thoughtfulness.
I hope all your parcels have arrived and you have enjoyed opening them.
I think I may feel another swap coming on .......... x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Thank you Rainbowmama for my lovely parcel!  The calendula seeds are perfect for my veg plot and one of my absolute favourite flowers, and the beautiful bracelet - wow! where did you get such amazing beads?! I loved that everything looked so sunshiney, earthy and optimistic - thank you so so much???

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

And thank you, My Legacy, for organising and sorting everything so that the fun and joy was possible?  Hope you are having a beautiful day x

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

I am not home until tom but DH tells me there is a parcel waiting at PO he will collect for me in morning. ???? So thank you in advice. Wil post once I have it. ???? x

“We are all molded and remolded by those who have loved us and, though that love may pass, we remain, none the less, their work. No love, no friendship can ever cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark upon it forever.” Francois Mauriac, French novelist (1885-1970)

Claire, Mummy to Eilidh (10) and Andrew (7)

http://writingaboutnature.blogspot.com

I am sorry, I am rubbish and I haven’t posted it yet. I will post it in the morning.

Thank you Claire smile oh my, PERFECT!!!!! Me to a teeee, trees smile so so thoughtful in EVERY detail you lovely lady xxxx

Gushing with thanks here too!!  I received the most beautiful knitted hedgehog and purse as well as all sorts of other goodies…the parcel was a bit like Mary Poppins’ carpet bag!!! The lovely lovely buttons may find their way onto a future swap item - I am soooooo determined to make something for the next one wink
Huge thanks to mylegacy for posting and being such a lovely swap partner
xxx

Thank you so much LisaT for my prezzie!!  It was gorgeous and perfect!! I am going to enjoy the chocolate tonight with a cup of one of the lovely teas you sent me. We’re going away in a few days so I’m going to take the shampoo and conditioner with me to indulge in the hotel bath!! grin xxxx

Lisa you are very welcome, so glad you liked your wee parcel. ???? I meant to put the card in with your gifts but forgot! ???? I assume it has arrived now. Xx

“We are all molded and remolded by those who have loved us and, though that love may pass, we remain, none the less, their work. No love, no friendship can ever cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark upon it forever.” Francois Mauriac, French novelist (1885-1970)

It has, again perfect, bees and a corvid=totally me smile even child1 commented it is all the things I love!!! Xxx

Aww that’s good, really pleased you like it. I did worry at one point I had posted DH’s valentines card by mistake but it was similar with squirrels on a tree so sure you would have liked that too. ???? xx

Thankyou Mouse for my gifts. The soap smells amazing! and love the herbal connection with the book. I try to be as natural as possible so am sure I will learn lots. Thankyou also to My Legacy for organising the swap.

Wendy/Wenever, thank you so very much for my chocolates, lovely notelets and my fabulous hand-knitted hat! So beautiful - I put it on at breakfast time and didn’t take it off for the whole day! grin Am glad you liked your parcel, too.

And yes, I second the big thanks to My Legacy for organising the swap - it was such a lovely thing to take part in. Thank you!

xx

Have just arrived home to the most beautiful parcel of such gorgeous treats. Thank you so much Skye-Blu I feel so spoilt. I am already wearing the bracelet and necklace and have just sent DH upstairs to hang the beautiful bathroom plaque. In fact I love everything in my parcel.
Thank you so much
So lovely to be part of our special community and thank you My Legacy for organising this swap.
Lisa
xxx

Mum to 3 wonderful daughters aged 21, 17 and 11

LETS Member 33

http://www.seasonswellbeing.co.uk

Mama’s the comments are wonderful that we have all had such fun from such a simple idea.
The community seems strong again and long may this last.
You are all wonderful for taking the time and putting in the effort to take part and I am looking forward to our next swap !! Xx

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

LisaT - 15 February 2016 11:08 PM

Have just arrived home to the most beautiful parcel of such gorgeous treats. Thank you so much Skye-Blu I feel so spoilt. I am already wearing the bracelet and necklace and have just sent DH upstairs to hang the beautiful bathroom plaque. In fact I love everything in my parcel.
Thank you so much
So lovely to be part of our special community and thank you My Legacy for organising this swap.
Lisa
xxx

I’m so pleased that you like them! I have enjoyed some of my tea today and I am contemplating opening the choccie tonight! grin

xx

Share this with friends

Recent Posts