Issue 89 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello!

Does anyone want a pregnancy colouring book at all? It’s this one https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/225905625/soften-open-release-a-coloring-book-of 

It’s really lovely. I bought it last year when I was pregnant, imagining that I would have a lovely, calm and meditative pregnancy, colouring in and humming gently. In actual fact, I had a bad-tempered, cystitis-ridden one, complete with cranky toddler, so didn’t get beyond one rather luridly coloured page! It’s such a pretty booklet that it seems a shame for it to go to waste. Does anyone want it for themselves or for someone they know who is pregnant? It has a couple of very small toddler scribbles on the front and back cover, and one partially coloured in page, but the rest is pristine. If you drop me a message with your address I’ll pop it in the post as soon as i can.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts