Issue 91 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

We’re really excited about our new issue out this week which is jam packed full of articles, ideas and crafts on the theme of abundance.
Think how to manifest your dream life, how to raise children with a sense of abundance rather than entitled consumers and readers’ advice on starting your own business at home. You can learn about creating a zero waste kitchen (from a mum who produces one jar of rubbish a year!) and how to heal tooth decay. Get simple instructions for making an awesome indoor garden, go on a free family adventure and where to find breastfeeding support. Plus ten ways to create more time in your life and delicious vegan treats (including the ultimate: chocolate fruit pizza!). All this and plenty more!  cheese

Subscribe here if you want to receive this lush mag to your door and get some goodies from Tisserand as a thank you

TGP70.jpg

I think you read my mind with your article choices!! Sounds fab and I will order a copy in a week or so when I have a little spare money:)

To dare is to lose ones footing temporarily, to not dare is to lose oneself.

LETS number 137

https://wildheartseducation.wordpress.com/

Share this with friends

Recent Posts