Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Just saying Hi Mama’s. I haven’t been on for weeks as life has been sooooooooooooooooooo full on lately but thought it was time I made an effort and popped in again x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Hello!! *waves*

I’ve been an intermittent visitor lately too - hope you’ve been busy in a happy way smile

Trying to do everything - failing madly!

Being constantly & lovingly educated by daughter Freya, 19 cheese

Hello!  It has been really quiet on here of late I think a lot of us have been really busy!  Lovely to have you back!

me too - how is it halfway through June?!

Absolutely, though it’s raining here and we’ve just spent a cold, wet afternoon on the beach - a bit different to last week!!

greeneve - 13 June 2016 11:58 AM

me too - how is it halfway through June?!

Only a few days until we need to post our solstice swop!

I know feeling, I have missed having a chance to come on here and have only popped in a few times recently. Hope all well with everyone. Xx

“We are all molded and remolded by those who have loved us and, though that love may pass, we remain, none the less, their work. No love, no friendship can ever cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark upon it forever.” Francois Mauriac, French novelist (1885-1970)

Claire, Mummy to Eilidh (10) and Andrew (7)

http://writingaboutnature.blogspot.com

Where does the time go, it will soon be Christmas !! x

Home Eding Mama of 2 gorgeous boys! Trying to live magically on this wild and crazy earth.

Hooray!! I love Christmas wink

My Legacy - 16 June 2016 04:52 PM

Where does the time go, it will soon be Christmas !! x

No please….....that’s a step too far!

Hello everyone.  New here in this forum. Just reading through, I hope I get to know more people here.

Hi justmark and welcome to the forum smile.  I hope you feel at home here.

Share this with friends

Recent Posts