Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Hello, are any of you lovely ladies heading to the barefoot festival this weekend?
Would love to meet you there if you are going
Hugs
Gill
x

Sadly we are away this weekend :(  I really wanted to come again.  Boo is still the poster girl for their tickets on groupon smile
Have lots of fun xx
Lou

No - but I wish we were if that counts! Have a wonderful time! Sounds great grin xx

Me neither first weekend at home in weeks and looking forward to it.  Is it always that same weekend?  Quite tempted as we have a festival going on in the next village to me and the traffic sends me batty after four days.  12,000 extra people driving past your house doing 50 in a 30 is noisy!  It is always the last weekend in July and I am always looking for other places to be…..

sustainablemum - 28 July 2016 01:48 AM

Me neither first weekend at home in weeks and looking forward to it.  Is it always that same weekend?  Quite tempted as we have a festival going on in the next village to me and the traffic sends me batty after four days.  12,000 extra people driving past your house doing 50 in a 30 is noisy!  It is always the last weekend in July and I am always looking for other places to be…..

h
Hi, i think it is usually this weekend. Lovely festival, small and friendly, loads of workshops to do if you like or a fire to sit round all day if you prefer. Perfect for children too.
Gill
x

Share this with friends

Recent Posts