Issue 92 is out now

Welcome to The Green Parent Forum

A place where you can chat to like-minded parents, form new friendships, share ideas, events and recipes. Use the search tool to find a wealth of information from the past 10 years of forum discussions. Register today and become part of our supportive community.

Can anyone please recommend a brand or a site for skin care for my 12 year old daughter?  She is having lots of break outs and I don’t think the harsh chemicals in most products are helping.  I read the ingredients of the products but can’t understand what most of it is.  I would just like something natural and basic without lots of chemicals, fragrances, etc.  Any tips would be appreciated.

In our house we’ve tried a couple of natural brands specially formulated for teen breakouts. We like SkinGenius (check out skin-genius.co.uk) or the range of Green People products for teens (called Oy!), available from loveorganicscompany.co.uk. You might choose to take a look at diet with the help of a nutritionist or naturopath too. I know how tough this can be for young girls to deal with so hope you find a solution that works for your daughter. Good luck x

Share this with friends

Recent Posts